Rolf Glass Fab 100
Fab 100 status is reached and maintained with annual purchases of $2,500 or more.
FAB 100 Benefits
- Exclusive New Product Offerings: Twice a year we will present new designs exclusively for our Fab100, before introducing them to the market. Best of all, these special offers will be made with a discount for your initial order. This year we offered 20% off the “School of Fish” Margarita and a sneak preview for the full line of “Peacock Feather”.
- Random Acts of Kindness: During the year, we send out samples of some of our latest designs before anyone else can get their hands on them. This year we sent our Fab 100 a three-piece set of our new “School of Fish” mini bowls as well as a set of four of our new “Seabreeze” wine tulips for free!
- Retail Listing on the Rolf Glass Website: if we haven’t done so already, please let us know if you’d like for us to publish your store information on the Rolf Glass web site. It can be a great way to pick up new accounts and helps both of us achieve better rankings on search engines like Google.
Exclusive Access to the Fab section on the Rolf Glass Website: This section includes exclusive product offers, discounts and product selling tools.
You will find new products that have not yet been released to the
market - your early bird opportunities.
- And heavenly discounted specials, great for your ad campaigns or gift with a purchase.
- Look often, it will change and the good deals will not last.
- You will find new products that have not yet been released to the
Fab 100 Testimonials
Rolf Glass is one of the most popular lines we carry, offering a high quality product in a variety of creative designs. Customer service is outstanding, and shipping is always fast.
--Carol Maxwell from The Nautical Rooster
Our customers adore the beach-themed glassware from Rolf Glass; the School of Fish and Skull & Crossbones are among the best sellers. Whether our customers purchase them for gifts or their own sets, these quality glasses are great for everyday use or as show pieces.
-- Adam Kristofco from www.BeachDecorShop.com