Barware & Cocktail
Shop Barware & Cocktail Collections
- There is nothing better at the end of a long day than settling down with a fine glass of single malt, however you need to choose the right glassware to get the most out of your drink. A quality whiskey deserves a good set of Scotch or Bourbon glasses, and Rolf Glass is happy to oblige.
- Cognac Brandy is known to be one of the finest drinks there is. Its history dates back hundreds of years, and the rich flavor and aromas are enjoyed by millions around the world. So, it makes sense to pay tribute to this exceptional drink by enjoying it from the best glass by Rolf Glass!
- Cocktail Mixing Glasses are an essential bartending supply for any professional bartender or master mixologist who is serious about creating exciting craft cocktails! Whether you are a high pace nightclub bartender or a home bar enthusiast, you know the importance of having a high quality mixing glass.
- A Cooler/Collins/Highball glass is a glass tumbler which is typically used to serve mixed drinks, especially Tom Collins or John Collins cocktails. It is cylindrical in shape and narrower and taller than a highball glass. Choose from dozens of Rolf Glass decorated glasses!
- You've just finished an exquisite dinner with friends, and now you want something smooth and settling you can sip after the table is cleared. Perhaps Sambuca. Or B&B. Or Amaretto. Whatever your choice, the perfect cordial requires the perfect cordial glass. Select yours from the Rolf glass Cordial, Liqueur & Shot glass collection.
- Perhaps the most versatile glass in any barware set, the 14 or 15 ounce Double Old Fashioned is perfect for whiskey or any other on-the-rocks beverage. Its broad shape is well suited to all of the Rolf Glass designs, from the classic cut and polished school of fish to the iconic grey cut pineapple to the sand-etched John Wayne. Select from over 100 designs!
- This 16-ounce iced tea glass can also be used for serving water, soft drinks, or lemonade. Restaurants, bars, or bed and breakfast locations will benefit from having this great looking glass, available in Fleur De Lis and School of Fish. This sturdy glass is both versatile unique.
- A margarita glass is a type of cocktail glass that is designed specifically for serving the tequila based drink, whether shaken, blended or on the rocks. ... Margarita glasses feature a long stem and a stepped-diameter bowl on top that is similar to a champagne coupe. Available in School of Fish by Rolf Glass
- The Martini simply wouldn’t be the same without its accompanying, iconic Martini glass. That seductive silhouette – the thin stem, the conical top – is now synonymous with sophistication, style, and a damn good drink. Pick yours from the Rolf Glass collection of Martini glasses!
- Due to its wide rim, the On the Rocks glass is ideal for filling with ice and a whisky of your choosing, or for serving up any number of classic cocktails. Its wide and robust base makes it ideal for ‘muddling’ cocktail ingredients, while its plain design lets simple drinks speak for themselves.
View as Grid List
Loading ...Load More ...