Shop Wine Glasses Collections
- If a single glass type is all that your circumstances permit, a Rolf Glass All Purpose Wine glass is the way to go. The bowl shape is in between that of red and white wine glasses, making it acceptable for use with both types of wine.
- Red wines are best served in large wine glasses, like Rolf Glass Red Wine Glasses. The bowls of these glasses will be fuller and rounder with a larger opening than other wine glasses of similar capacities in order to allow you to dip your nose into the glass to detect aroma.
- A sparkling wine glass (or champagne flute) will be upright and narrower than most wine glasses to retain the carbonation and capture the flavor in the beverage. Choose from on of Rolf Glass' many Champagne Flutes!
- Offering the same shapes and styles of bowls as the All Purpose Wine glassware, Stemless Wine glasses deliver function with modern style and a limited risk of breakage. The stemless design of these pieces exudes a contemporary appearance that's all the rage!
- A White Wine glass' bowl will be more U shaped and upright than that of a red wine glass, allowing the aromas to be released while also maintaining a cooler temperature. pick from hundreds of Rolf Glass White Wine glasses.
View as Grid List
Loading ...Load More ...