Shop Novelty Collections
- They say you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy Happy Camper Glassware and that’s pretty close. These 16oz drinking jars are not your mom’s canning equipment, these have handles! Artfully hand-etched with 4 unique camper designs, mixed set of 4, or 4 of a kind (Tear Drop, Retro, Pop-up and Travel Trailer). Ideal gift for anyone who wants to hit the road and sleep under the stars. It doesn’t take much to be a Happy Camper, all you need is someone to love, something to do and something to hold your drink!
- Hero / Rebel glass collection by Rolf Glass has been produced in partnership with Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. Each individual glass represents four personality types essential to the American Revolution: Hero = George Washington, Rebel = Thomas Jefferson, Philosopher = Benjamin Franklin, Diplomat = John Adams. Deeply sand-etched and 100% made in America, each of the four designs are then assembled in a charming gift box.
- All good things come in pairs! The His, Hers & Ours Collection from Rolf Glass puts all your drinks in the right place. One On the Rocks glass for "Her." One for "Him." And "Ours" for the 23 oz. Whiskey Decanter. These high-quality Rolf glasses and decanter are crafted with a diamond wheel-cut arrow design word etching. Makes a great wedding, anniversary, or Valentine's Day gift. Drink up!
- John Wayne, The Duke - The quintessential American cowboy, A man of men. The Duke starred in about 77 films and many of which were the epitome of what we think a western movie should be. Rolf Glass is the official licensed provider of John Wayne Enterprises glassware. John Wayne Collection is the perfect gift for the John Wayne fan in your life!
- Typically, skulls are used as symbols of death and sadness, but not these folks. The Rolf Glass Numbskull crew is determined to cast aside those stereotypes and show off their lust for life and fun-loving attitude. Each skull is wearing their favorite hat, which they feel says the most about them. There’s plenty of merriment and cheer that come with these lighthearted netherworld defectors.
- Inspired by the decorative street (rue) signs of New Orleans, we make no promises that you won’t get lost in the romance of one of the worlds’ dreamiest cities while enjoying your favorite cocktail in these glasses. Makes an ideal wedding gift or a charming addition to your own glassware collection.
- The skull and cross bones say beware, but aren’t we all drawn to a bit of danger? Whether you fancy yourself a pirate or a captain of industry, nothing makes a statement like Rolf Glass Skull & Cross Bones glassware. Stunningly clear glass is deeply sand-etched to produce a subtle yet sophisticated design. These glasses are a guaranteed treasure to have in any home.
- The sugar skull has long been synonymous with Mexico and their Dia de los Muertos or Day of the Dead celebrations. Sugar skulls are meant to be unique and embody the spirit of the loved one they represent who has passed on. Deeply sand-etched to produce a stunning image. This glassware is perfect any time of year to help you toast to a life worth living!
- The height of any wedding is the toast to the new couple. Commemorate that special day with this set of two, 6oz crystal flutes. An elegant dress and dapper tuxedo design reflects a well-dressed couple on their big day! These timeless glasses will forever serve as a reminder of the celebration of young love. Romance always wins!
- Raise a glass to man's best friend with this hand-crafted set of dishwasher safe, deep sand-etched On the Rocks glasses and matching imported decanter. Offered in Poodle, Labrador, French Bulldog, American Bulldog, German Shepherd and Pug.